Sunday, January 04, 2009

2009, so what's next?


With both my daughters sound asleep, I anxiously waited for the spark of fireworks from KLCC and dataran.. I was watching Astro Awani, announcing bad and sad news seconds after another.. well.. 2009 does not seem to be that promising, so say the experts.. I, however still have positive hope.. the fireworks supposed to chase those devil spirits away.. 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1... here comes 2009!! So, what's next??

2 comments on "2009, so what's next?"

Anonymous said...

askm, bukankah fireworks untuk ditengok together gether dengan anak2? :) bestnyer anak2 masuk tidur cepat, kalau umar, selagi tak pukul doblas, jangan harap nak carik bantal.
neway, i can't even watch the news anymore, everytime i do that, my heart breaks.. :(

emilayusof on January 14, 2009 at 5:04 PM said...

errr 0?

 

When On High © All Rights Reserved | Design and Illustration by Emila Yusof